Portugal is a really beautiful country full of natural beauty, historical monuments and places which the honeymooners can visit to make their time together a memorable one. It has numerous clean beaches with pristine sand and emerald-colored water. The countryside part of Portugal is lush green which suits the romantic mood of the newlyweds.
• This is certainly one among the most well-known honeymoon destinations. This is because it’s located in the Algarve and it boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, an ideal destination for sand and sea lovers.
• With its warm climate, Moorish-style old town, scenic setting, wonderful varieties of easy-to-reach beaches, numerous bars, fine-dining sea food restaurants, neighboring theme parks and a variety of accommodation alternatives to choose from, Albufeira makes an ideal holiday destination all year round.
• Relax on the town’s central beach or trail a seaside path over the rocky ochre-red cliffs and through the naturally-sculpted rock subways to a thread of beaches, which stretch from the neighboring Praia da Oura all the way to Santa Eulalia.
• Even though Partimao is best recognized for the beautiful beaches of neighboring Praia dos Tres Irmaos and Praia da Rocha, the town also provides numerous attractions for any couples making it a wonderful destination for honeymooners.
• Stroll around the colorful gardens and the narrow, paved streets of Old Quarter.
• Look around the friendly shops selling ceramic, pottery and lace. You can also rent a boat to enjoy a sea tour to discover coastal grottos, or even go up Rio Arade towards the gorgeous town of Silves.
• Enjoy your honeymoon on Portugal’s stylish and sophisticated Costa do Sol, the well-known high-class resort visited by the famous.
• Estoril, once a playground for the World War II spies and overthrown 20th century European royals, offers golden beaches, fine dining restaurants, luxurious hotels, interesting golf courses, a magnificent casino and numerous bars and nightclubs, all just a twenty minute ride from the center of Lisbon.
• Sunbathe on the excellent beaches of the Praia do Tamariz or go north to breezy Praia do Guincho, well-known for windsurfing and surfing.
• This is rugged island well-known for its breathtaking views of rugged mountain landscapes, lush green valleys and clear water that are ideal for swimming, scuba diving, surfing as well as game fishing — ideal for active couples planning to spend their honeymoon in Portugal.
• With all year round sunshine, champion golf courses, several hiking trails, excellent local cookery and sophisticated accommodation, Madeira offers everything one need for a calming or an active honeymoon all year round.
• Situated close to Lisbon, Sintra is a small local village with a huge wow factor that not only attracts both national and international tourists, but it’s also an amazing romantic getaway for the newlyweds in love.
• Besides strolling through the nature and discovering the unique landscapes, there are other cultural places of interest that is worth visiting including the Pena Palace, the Capuchos Convent and the Quinta da Regaleira.
• Sintra also boasts gorgeous golden beaches like Grande, Azenhas do Mar and Macas.
• After a lovely day by the ocean, feel delighted in night on the terrace of one the following perfect hotels, The Tivoli Sintra, Pestana Sintra Golf Resort and Spa Hotel and Palacio de Seteais.
There is no doubt that Portugal is an ideal honeymoon destination, and that’s why you should consider planning your honeymoon here. The next best place to spend your time with your loved one is Turkey, grab your Turkish Visa and have a lovely time.
Ruth Anoya is a passionate blogger, living in UK. She writes on behalf of Turkish Visa. She loves to write as a guest blogger with interest in Travel, Health and Automotive. You can contact Ruth on firstname.lastname@example.org.