When it comes to planning a wedding, choosing the right venue is an essential decision that a bride has to take. If anything goes wrong with choosing the wedding venue, it has an impact on the whole wedding. The venue should not only fit into the style and vision of the bride but also fit into the budget. Most brides want to celebrate their wedding in style starting from the rituals in church to the grand celebration in a banquet hall or hotel. Most traditional wedding takes place in this way but this is not only the choice for wedding venues. Let us find out a few unusual wedding venues that are becoming popular these days.
1) Private Golf Clubs are a great option for wedding venues for couples as these clubs offer their facilities to non-members as well. The facilities include the stunning view of golf course and benefits of the restaurants offering sumptuous food. In addition to this, you will get seasonal staffs as well as clicking great photos in the outdoor location.
2) Day Cruisers or Paddle- Wheelers can offer you everything starting from wedding day to the reception incorporating them in one package. Just imagine what an amazing event it would be when the guests get an opportunity to enjoy a cruise down the nearby river and enjoy the beautiful scenery flow by. In such a peaceful environment, you and your partner exchange vows. Such a blissful experience! This is followed by a leisurely dinner and enjoying the foot tapping numbers of a live band. Usually these wedding packages are all-inclusive and saves your time which could have otherwise spent on shopping for best prices for other arrangements like music, catering etc.
3) Barns or Any Other Outdoor Buildings in the rural areas make a great wedding venue. They can be great accommodations because of the sheer size and unique locations. These days, many breakfast establishments have barns that have been renovated for the purpose of many functions like receptions. They have wooden dance floors, heating systems and elaborate sound systems installed. The high-beamed ceilings are further enhanced with various fairy lights during the night time and upper doors are opened to let the starlight in during summer evenings.
4) Local Wineries offers a charm to your special day. Call around to inquire whether you can have your wedding in a vineyard. You can host a special wine-tasting reception afterwards. If you want to add a local flair to your wedding, you can contact any small or medium-sized wineries. They offer a number of wedding venues that have connection with the local food producers as well.
5) Destination Weddings have become very popular in the recent years with more and more people planning w long weekend retreat for their partner and friends. So if you love to travel and want to host a big fat wedding then destination wedding is something you should look out for. These weddings fulfill your travel fantasy.
Planning to get married this year? Why not try out this wedding venues and take all your friends and close ones by surprise? A perfect wedding venue can add a unique atmosphere in your wedding. Try these venues out and set an example for your friends. Cherish your moment of your wedding day forever.