Although Australia

Marriage can be solemnized by a civil officer who is officially known as marriage officiant. Under the laws of some country you need to have a celebrant to conduct formal and legal ceremonies. Thus the person who officiate a marriage ceremony here is known as marriage celebrant. Although Australia is the first country to appoint non-clergy officials to conduct marriages, many western countries also appoint non-clergy celebrants for this purpose. The main purpose of having celebrant for wedding is to allow people to perform marriages legally, accepted by all cultures and not abided by any religious beliefs and ceremonies.

Marriage celebrant

Marriage Celebrant

[click to continue…]


-- google analist