Flowers and even their colors you choose have inspiring, but indirect messages that you may wish to take into consideration when planning your big day. Flowers say a lot about a person and their nature and can often describe by their choices of flowers. Your flowers will provide the final touches to everything and it is important to get them just right. So, where do you start when choosing the right flowers for your big day? What can be the style of bouquet? Which color you will go for? What type or species of flowers is in your mind? How much you can afford. Well, when you are choosing your wedding flowers it should be a personal choice that means something to you.
Image courtesy of http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/
The key is to get along with the flowers that really have a connection with you. Here you go with a list of few colors. Choose your flowers with creative spirit!
• WHITE: A traditional bridal color for western brides exemplifies purity. This pure and clean color is common for all the seasons but works well for winter weddings with the contrast of silvers. White flowers for your bouquet and centerpieces could include Lilly of the valley, calla lilies, wax flower, roses, orchids, iris, and daisies.
• PINK: Pink is the color of pleasure often regarded as sophisticated and romantic. It signifies femininity and innocence. Pink is great option for spring and summer weddings. Pink flowers to decide from include bouvardia, amaryllis, anemones, chrysanthemums, azaleas, carnations, freesias, gerberas, orchids, primroses, roses, and sweet peas.
• BLUE: Blue is becoming popular these days with the combination with silver for winter weddings and yellow for beach weddings. It is viewed as reliable, loyal, and faithful. Blue color is a reflection of honesty and calmness. You could look at delphiniums, hydrangeas, iris, violets, muscari, eryngium, amaryllis, or anemones for your bouquet and flower arrangements.
• RED: Red is a color of passion and commands attention. Red color is of prime importance for all seasons in eastern countries. In western countries, bright red is effective when used for wedding during autumn or Christmas weddings and dark red works attractively for winter weddings. If you are considering red blooms to match your theme, try traditional red roses, carnations, primroses, chrysanthemums, freesias, amaryllis, bouvardia, celosia, geraniums, or poinsettias.
Image courtesy of http://www.weddingandpartynetwork.com/
• YELLOW: Yellow shines with confidence, illumination, and happiness. Shades of golden yellow carry the promise of a positive future. It is a perfect theme for spring and summer wedding goes great for beach wedding too. Combination with colors like violet, blue, and green give amazing looks. Yellow flower options contain tulips, sunflowers, roses, freesias, gerberas, mimosa, daisies, amaryllis, chrysanthemums, hibiscus, begonia, and goldenrod.
• PURPLE: Purple stabilities the motivation of red with the calmness of blue. With magical and royal connections, purple is a color favored by assertive and artistic types. Purple blossoms to include in your arrangements could be alliums, anemones, lisianthus, or violets.
Just our ways of assisting you make an informed conclusion and deciding the blooms that match your character or feelings.