Valentine’s Day celebration has almost become synonymous with chocolates, roses, stuffed toys, and VD cards that the essence of romance and love are starting to be lost in the process.
With that notion, some couples tend to think that Valentine’s Day is costly and celebrating it requires spending a good amount of money.
But instead of being pressured of finding the perfect Valentine gift for the husband or the wife, married couples should be banking instead on romantic creativity to express undying love to one another. After all, not everything can be bought by money alone.
With a touch of inventiveness, one can be truly romantic and be a wise spender at the same time. The most important thing is that the celebration should be centered on love. That is all that matters on Valentine’s Day.
Being Creatively Romantic
Most of the more inventive ways to express one’s feelings and devotion to his or her special someone need not require material things. After all, love is only felt and not seen.
Some of these inexpensive Valentine’s Day ideas to seal your love forever for your special someone include but surely is not limited to:
• Spend more quality time with your loved one and not money on Valentine’s Day
• Make little post-it notes to compliment each other’s quality and mention the things you like with one another
• Have a heart-to-heart talk to keep the flame of love burning and perhaps chart your future together
• Do something new together like taking an art class, or a cooking class or whatever that is not part of your ordinary routine
• Do charity or volunteer work together for a cause-oriented non-government organization
• Stay home and cook your own dinner
Spending on Inventiveness
But if you have the money to spend on Valentine’s Day, you may actually do so. Just make sure that the touch of romantic inventiveness is there to avoid the usual monotony that has been plaguing many of today’s modern-day relationships.
You may want to consider the following on February 14th:
• Get to the outdoors together and commune with nature
• Sing out your love to one another whether in a public videoke bar or in the confines of its private lounges
• Party and dance the night away together
• Pamper yourselves together in a spa
• Share a Valentine’s night out with couple-friends
• Get a permanent mark of your love for one another either through a permanent or semi-permanent tattoo
• For a wife, wearing sexy lingerie in night is a best valentine gift for husband. It would surely go a long way in making a statement of love and devotion
In the end, the way to express your love to your special someone is not about how much what you have in your pocket or wallet but how much overflowing emotions and feelings you have in your heart. Love should not leave you empty-handed, but instead, would make you feel complete even without those materials things.